Our Chamber is made up of community-minded business owners and individuals, just like you, interested in the goals of making the Lisbon area a thriving and prosperous place to work and live.
We are dedicated to the best interests of the Lisbon area business community. It is our hope that by working together as a community that we can show that Lisbon is a fantastic place to do business. We hope that you consider joining us today in that endeavor.
Becoming a Chamber Member is easy, just download the form to the right or contact us at the office.
Thank you for your interest and support for the Lisbon Area Chamber of Commerce.
Reasons to Join the Chamber of Commerce
- Networking Opportunities: People do business with people they know! … Your business will grow by utilizing the networking opportunities our Chamber provides. You may meet your next business partner at one of our meetings or events.
- Marketing Opportunities: You have the use of the Chamber’s website to promote your business. The Chamber provides a link to your business and all the businesses that are members. All current members are listed alphabetically and by category on our online business directory to help both members and non-members alike do business with you!
- Promote the Community: It is important for residents to know that the businesses and individuals involved in the Chamber are community minded. It may be the promotion of tourism or involvement in a local fundraiser.
- Build Local Economy through Tourism and Services: Many people are interested in buying local and the Chamber membership list is the perfect resource for an individual to find the item or service or activity they are interesting in. Lisbon is unique in its History and Culture. This draws historians and the like to our village and in turn this directly impacts our Local Economy. Whether it’s a tour of our historical buildings or a group attending one of our many Concerts in the Square, people visiting our community allows Lisbon to showcase the Heart of our Village and grow the economy at the same time. Pick up a Lisbon Tourism Booklet as see for yourself.
- Economic Development: Not just Lisbon but our entire county is facing the dawn of a new day with the influx of the Gas and Oil Industry to the area. As companies move into our area, they first refer to the Chamber to find the services and products they will be utilizing throughout the Gas/Oil process. Be the one they call on. This opportunity has also given all business a chance to look at the structure of their company and decide if there is something they can do to improve or change the current product and or services to fit the needs of this industry.
- Saving on Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance: These savings can actually pay for your membership dues!
- Credibility: Become a member of the Chamber and make the statement that you are committed to the Future of Lisbon and the surrounding communities.
- Get Involved: We have several committees you can become a member of. This provides a great example of your ability to hold a professional, leadership role.
- Learning Opportunities As a member you never stop learning about the opportunities and professional development that can help you run the most profitable business possible.
- Ribbon Cuts Introduce your business to the community from Day One with your Grand Opening or Grand Re-Opening with a ribbon cutting ceremony. Ambassadors from the Chamber will conduct the ceremony and run the announcement in the local paper along with a picture of your first days of business. This is free of charge.
Membership LevelsThe following are Membership Application Levels for the Lisbon Area Chamber of Commerce:
• Class A - Individual not in business & Non-Profit groups $50.00
• Class B - Individuals in business up to 4 employees $100.00
• Class C - Individuals or businesses with more than 4 employees $150.00
Note: Members who are age 60 & over shall enjoy a 15% reduction in fees.
Download our Membership Application today or contact the Chamber for more information.